Graduated from the Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, specialty Environmental Engineering and Clean Technologies in Power and Automotive Industry.
Employed with FEWE as Project manager.
Main activity area covers coordinating projects for Energy planning and management in municipalities, energy-efficient and passive building, energy analyses and audits.
The projects refer to developing assumptions for heat, power and gaseous supply plans and these plans themselves, as well as to other strategic documents, including sustainable development plans (SEAP) low emission management plans.
Audit related activities include performing of energy audits in buildings, plants or business entities and energy efficiency and performance audits, certificates for energy performance.
Important are also high skills in terms of performing trainings, lectures and presentations.
- Energy audits of buildings and plants
- Energy audits of business entities
- Energy, environment and economic analyses of energy efficiency related undertakings
- Coordinating and implementing projects on energy planning and management in municipalities
- Projects of assumptions for plans of heat, power and gaseous fuels supply
- Plans for sustainable energy management (SEAP), plans of low emission management
- Programs of low emission mitigation
- Energy efficient and passive buildings
- Information actions, education, promotion
- Trainings, presentations
Free time: cinema, music, amateur guitar player, travels and wandering, books reader.
Contact: +48 603 554 308; 32 203 51 14 wew. 22, firstname.lastname@example.org