From September 1, 2020, FEWE as a SAPE member will be involved in the activities of the “RoundBaltic” project. The aim of the project is to develop investment programs and financing schemes to improve energy efficiency on a large scale through:
- Provide a framework and increase of financing energy efficiency improvement
- More effective use of public funds
- Assistance in aggregating resources and project development and reducing risks
- Organization of National and Regional Round Tables.
The Round Baltic project is a continuation of the SEI Forum – Round Tables initiative on Financing Energy Efficiency in Poland. SAPE members actively participated in the events and took part in the preparation of reports and recommendations, which can be found on our website (PL).
The project provides, among others following actions:
- Organization of the National Round Table at the national level (in 2021, 2022, 2023), with the participation of representatives of relevant ministries, national and international financial institutions, beneficiaries, public and non-public advisers and representatives of seven local governments of 7 voivodeships (Masovian, Lower Silesia, Łódzkie, Silesian, Pomeranian, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Podlaskie)
- Organization of Regional Round Tables in the seven above-mentioned voivodships (in 2021 and in 2022), in cooperation with representatives of important regional institutions related to the improvement of energy efficiency.
- Establishing permanent structures – National and Regional Advisory Councils, to support the implementation of the recommendations created at the Round Tables and after the completion of the project.
Duration: September 1, 2020 – August 30, 2023
Funding: Horizon 2020