BUILD UP Skills II Poland
The aim of the project is to develop a strategy for improving the skills of construction workers at all levels of education in energy-efficient building technologies, particularly those used in buildings undergoing major renovations.
- Launching a cooperation platform for skills and qualifications development in the area of energy efficiency and building renovation with the participation of key national stakeholders.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation of the 2013 National Roadmap for Skills and Qualifications Development in the Area of Energy Efficiency and Building Renovation.
- Analysis of existing data and research on the labor market in terms of education and qualification needs (current and prospective status) in the area of building renovation.
- Workshop with national stakeholders and target groups.
- Update of the National Roadmap with actions until 2030 with recommendations and adoption for implementation by stakeholders.
The Polish Foundation for Energy Efficiency project is one of the regional partners.
Duration: November 2021. – April 2024.
Financed by: LIFE-2021-CET-BUILSKILLS. Contract No. 101076976.
Project websites: https://bups.kape.gov.pl/
Contact about the project: j.twardowski(at)fewe.pl