Power engineer, Energy auditor. Graduated in 1996 from the Silesian University of Technology – Faculty of Material Engineering, Metallurgy and Transportation. He developed his professional skills at numerous trainings and courses, including energy auditing, cost planning in building sector, assessment and verification of energy performance improvement measures based on the IMPVP Protocol, training on basis for performing Investment’ Feasibility Studies. He has the permit granted on basis of a State level exams to issue certificates of energy characteristics.
A long-time employee of the Polish Foundation for Energy Efficiency. Since 1996 hired as specialist. Since 2005 project manager and since 2015 – Director for Audits and Energy Planning.
- Low Emission Management Plans (among other for Katowice, Ełk, Suwałki, Augustów, Żory, Elbląg, Radom, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Tychy, Białostocki Obszar Funkcjonalny)
- Reports on Energy efficiency (SEAP), among other for Dąbrowa Górnicza and Miasto Dzierżoniów
- Energy audits verification for the Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
- Assumtions for plans on heat, power and gaseous fuels supply for municipalities,
- Energy audits for residential buildings, public performance and industrial objects,
- In – city mobility plans,
- Technical and economic analyses, and feasibility studies in the area of Energy management,
- Area-covering executive programs for municipalities (e.g. low emission mitigation plans),
- Applications for financial suport of environment protection and Energy efficiency undertakings,
- Participating in the Engineering group for the POLSEFFi POLREFF
Free time: marathon runner.
Contact: +48 603 554 419; 32 203 51 14 ext. 13, email@example.com