Graduated from the Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, specialty Environmental Engineering and Clean Technologies in Power and Automotive Industry.
Presently employed with the Polish Foundation for Energy Efficiency as Specialist for energy management.
The main activities focus on developing documentations for municipalities: Assumptions for heat, power and gaseous fuels supply, Low-emission Management Plans, Programs of Low Emission Mitigation and energy audits along with certificates of energy characteristics.
- Numerical modeling of thermal bridges
- Energy analyses and planning documentation
- Energy audits and certificates of energy characteristics
- Graphics for planning documentations
- Verification of energy audits of residential buildings
- Technical and economic evaluation of projects related to RES
Private: mom, book fan, mountain hiking and biking.
Contact: +48 506 362 457; 32 203 51 14 ext. 24, email@example.com