Graduate from Mechanical Faculty of the Opole University of Technology Environmenta Engineering Division, specialty of water and sewage management.
Employed with FEWE since November 2016, as Specialist for Environment Protection.
The main area of activity includes strategic documents, plans and executive programs related to environment protection for the public sector and companies. These project refer to widely understood environmental protection ranging from planning documentations (such as Low-emission mitigation plans, assumptions for heat, power and gaseous fuels supply plans, sustainable energy planning – SEAP, programs of low emission mitigation), thru applications to financial institutions regarding RES projects financing (RES, energy efficiency, environment protection).
- Planning documents
- Analyses related to environment protection and energy management
- Energy and economic analyses related to planning documentation
- Sustainabe energy plans (SEAP), low emission management plans
- Programs of low emission mitigation
- Information, education, promotional actions
- Performing and organizing trainings, lectures and workshops (RES, Energy efficiency, environment protection)
Other fields of interest: culture of China and Japan, Russian literature and s-f, free time preferable spent with her dog.
Contact: +48 32 203 51 14, firstname.lastname@example.org